Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Mothers Day ..xx

To Mothers who celebrate this special day enjoy..
and  Mothers who are celebrating this Day as a first time Mother which includes my daughter
have a wonderful day !
I have the honour of having the title Grandma this year  a name I have longed to be called
Benjamin you have brought so much love and joy to me in just 5 months xx

Also to Mothers who are not here you are never forgotten and are always in our hearts
my mother was such a loving Mother and I hope I will be loved as much as her Grandchildren  continue to love and remember her this week it would have been Mums birthday 84th  hard to imagine even harder to think that it will be 15 years that she passed


Again Have a wonderful day dear mothers and enjoy
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment